Associate Primary Language Teachers and Assistants
We place qualified and trained French, Spanish and German Teachers and Assistants in Primary Schools in the North West area.
The successful programme can transform the teaching of languages in your school and has been operating for over 4 years using our trained Primary Language Teachers (with QTS) and Assistants who are either native speaker or fluent in the target language.
- We teach to the requirements of the DfE Programme of Study.
- Schools receive comprehensive lesson planning, medium term plans and long term planning
- Delivering substantial progress in language learning in KS2 (also in KS1).
The service is offered as an In-School weekly service at a fixed hourly rate based on the experience of the Language Assistant/Teacher and the service required by the school.
Language teaching which meets the needs of the Primary Curriculum & DfE Languages PoS
- Language teaching which meets the needs of the Primary Curriculum & DfE PoS
- Opportunities to develop cross-curricular and whole school language learning
- Our “Language Teachers and Assistants” strive to deliver “good” or “outstanding” lessons
- Teachers communicate the value of modern languages to pupils very effectively
- Planning is informed by a good level of subject expertise are share good practice
- Listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and culture are integral components of the teaching and learning
- Medium term planning is shared with Subject Coordinators
- Pupils develop the skills they need to become independent language learners
- Teachers use an appropriate range of resources and teaching strategies all accessible on our shared Primary Languages VLE
- Our Associate Language Teachers attend regular CPD with Janet Lloyd
Are you a languages teacher who would like to work in Primary schools ?
We are looking for qualified and experienced teachers who would like to teach languages in primary schools in the North West.
Our Associate Language Teachers and Assistants receive primary training and all the support and resources required to teach in the primary classroom and also group membership of ALL.
Please contact us if you would like to join our growing team of Associate Primary Language Teachers